What we especially love about this nail look is that you can re-create it with any color combinations! Polish Hound created a tutorial for this nail look HERE plus check out her swatches and review for the Zoya Delight Collection! How cool looking is the macro image below?
Have cute nail art ideas for Spring or Easter? Make sure to share them using #EverydayZoya for a chance to be featured on our website! You can find the #ZoyaDelight collection at www.zoya.com!
It's finally SPRING and this is a mani the Easter Bunny will LOVE plus it's a perfect way to add a pop of color to your look this Spring.
Colors used from pointer finger to pinky: Zoya Nail Polish in Dot, Zoya Nail Polish in Eden, Zoya Nail Polish in Heather, Zoya Nail Polish in Mira, Zoya Nail Polish in Blu, Zoya Nail Polish in Ling, Zoya Nail Polish in Tiana & Zoya Nail Polish in Tilda.
Have Easter or Spring inspired nail art you wan to share? Use #EverydayZoya with an image for a chance to be featured on our Shade Spotlight! Find all of these colors and more Spring shades at www.zoya.com!
Check out Posh Polish's "Falling (back) In Love With Zoya" by color:
What You'll Need:
- A thin brush or tape
- Zoya Nail Polish in Rowan for the base
- Zoya Nail Polish in Ana, Zoya Nail Polish in Purity, Zoya Nail Polish in Brittany
- On a completely dry base of
, paint 2 thin vertical lines of
on the right side of the nail, leaving a little space in between. We used a thin brush but tape works well too
- Second, paint two horizontal lines toward the edge of your nail using #ZoyaPurity - let dry
- Next, create a thin vertical line on the left side using #ZoyaBrittany - let dry
- Lastly, paint one horizontal line toward the bottom of the nail with Brittany
- Let dry completely to satin finish or apply a topcoat of a glossy finish is preferred!
Will you be trying this nail look at home? If you do, make sure to send them in using #EverydayZoya and find the entire Naturel Satins Collection at www.zoya.com!
"Pearlized everything is a major spring trend both classic and feminine." - The Zoe Report
What are your go-to shades for a night out? Share them with us using #EverydayZoya and find Ginessa plus more beautiful shades at www.zoya.com!
|Zoya PixieDust in Oswin|
|Zoya Nail Polish in Livingston|
Will you be wearing a radiant red for Valentine's Day? We would LOVE to see your manis! Make sure to share them using #EverydayZoya and find more lovely reds at www.zoya.com!
Colors Used: Zoya Nail Polish in Ryan, Zoya Nail Polish in LC, Zoya Nail Polish in Purity (or Trixie)
Both nail looks are pretty easy, just be creative and we guarantee you'll have the best looking nails at the party! Have really cool nail art for the game? We'd love to see! Use #EverydayZoya when you post to be featured on our website! Find these colors and more to create your team colors at www.zoya.com!
For this Valentine's Day nail art, we used Zoya Nail Polish in Rooney as a base, and Zoya Nail Polish in Dot as an accent nail base coat. Let that dry. Next, swipe on Zoya Nail Polish in Harper on one nail (we chose our middle finger-nail). Now this is where things get adorable.
For the heart accent nail you'll need:
- A dotting tool
- A thin brush
- Zoya Rooney (or any other color of choice)
1: Take the dotting tool and create two dots next to one another.
2: Create two diagonal lines coming to a point.
3: Now, just fill in your heart!
4: Top it off with a shiny Top Coat like Armor or Qtica Extending Top Coat. Simple as that!
Everyday inspiration comes from YOU! Share your
nail looks and swatches on Twitter, Instagram or upload from your computer HERE for a chance to be featured on our website. By uploading your pictures, not only are you lending us a hand in building our community of color but you're also helping others discover new colors and see how the polish looks on before they buy.
A few things to remember...
1. Make sure you include the hashtag #EverydayZoya in your original post on Twitter and Instagram. If you add the hashtag in as a comment it will not show up in the gallery. Don't worry, if you forget, you can upload straight into the #EverydayZoya gallery on our website.
2. Depending on volume, it may take up to 24-48hrs for your image to show up in the gallery. We have a verification process in place in order to filter out any spam or inappropriate content.
3. Tell us what color(s) you used! Let us know which Zoya shade you are wearing so that we can make sure your image shows up on the correct color page.
*Official Terms & Conditions
By uploading and hashtagging your photos #EverydayZoya for submission, you confirm that you are the sole owner and photographer of these images, or have the owner's permission to submit this. By participating, you grant Art of Beauty (Makers of Zoya and Qtica Products) the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish your image without notification or compensation.
Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Images highlighting competing brands may not be accepted.