Thanks to everyone who participated in our
Twitter Party! Since you told us everything you're loving for Fall, we wanted to share with you Zoya's Creative Director, Rebeccca Isa's answers were to the same questions! See what's she's loving below...
Q1 - As much as we'd like summer to last forever, fall's coming! How do you transition your mani from Summer to Fall?
- The toughest part of the change is the fading tan. Summer shades that look great with a tan are not so great as it fades. Go neutral as you make the transition- then you can move into deeper fall shades as your "winter skin" returns.
Q2 - Long live nail art! What looks do you hope dominate fall & which do you think will be left behind with summer?
- Love multi-textured gradients and any of the moon manis. Skittle manis seem more appropriate for festive summer shades.
Q3 - What is your favorite accessory to pair with a fall mani?
- Big chunky rings with a gilded finish.
Q4 - Moon manis (reverse, half moon, etc) were all over the NYFW AW14 runways. Which style do you love?
- I like the reverse moon; I always feel as if it elongates the finger.
Q5 - What trends do you hope to see on the runway for Spring/Summer 2015?
- I like the new "ice cream" tones. They are basically brighter shades that have been whitened so they have more impact than traditional pastels but are still soft enough for spring.
Q6 - What your dream nail polish would look like!
- The white elephant of the nail polish world - a black on black shiny sparkle like a black sequined dress.
Q7 - What's your fave fall nail polish finish - Texture, matte, metallic or creams? Or, do you love them all?
- I'm a polish junkie. I love them all! That's kind of like asking a mom to pick their favorite child!
Q8 - What inspires YOUR nail looks and color choices? If you had to pick one signature look for fall, what would it be?
- Trends, micro-trends, fashion, beauty, and products.
Q9 - What are your must-have #ZoyaNailPolish shades for Fall?
- Natural: Marnie - perfect smoky plum, easy to wear, dramatic but still work appropriate
- Smoky plum: Sansa: High drama, perfect for a vampy look
- Blue: Ryan or Remy - perfect fall blues. Cream or shimmer, well balanced and deep yet still translates as blue.
- Dark Red: Claire or India - balanced deep reds with a hint of warmth to keep from pulling plum
- Matte: any of the gemstones look beautiful and fresh. Look for a softened finish as opposed to a highly chalky matte from a few years back.
You're invited to talk all things fall with ZOYA! Join us on Twitter Wednesday, August 27th from 8-9pm EST (5-6pm PST). We'll cover the hottest nail colors for fall, trends from the NYFW runway and much more (ahem, giveaways)! PLUS there will be a special Q&A session with ZOYA's Creative Director, Rebecca Isa. She's the one with the best job EVER (aka she creates the colors you all love)! Ever wonder where she gets her inspiration from... what music she listens to while mixing color... even which ice cream flavor is her favorite? Now's your chance to ask - Get your questions ready!
How it Works
- Follow @ZoyaNailPolish on Twitter
- Zoya will release a series of questions marked Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
- Reply to these questions with the corresponding A1, A2, A3, etc.
- Don't forget to include #FALLingForZoya
- Make things even easier by tuning in via tweetchat.com - they hashtag each post for you!
Did Someone Say PRIZES?!
Join in on the fun and you could WIN*! Followers that participate and answer questions throughout the Twitter Party will automatically be entered to win special prizes from the Naturel 2 and Entice & Ignite Collection at random.
PLUS - Enter to win a full fall nail polish wardrobe! All you have to do is upload a picture of your ZOYA manicure at any time during the Twitter Chat (8-9pm EST) and tell us which shade(s) you're wearing to the party. Don't forget to include #FALLingForZoya . The grand prize winner will be announced at the end of the event following the Q&A session with Creative Director, Rebecca Isa. Complete fall nail polish wardrobe includes the Naturel 2 and Entice & Ignite Collections PLUS a full Color Lock System.
*Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary to participate or win. Promotion begins Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 8pm EST. Entry via Twitter ONLY - Twitter account must be on public setting and must follow @ZoyaNailPolish to be eligible to win. Giveaway winners will be DM'd codes - codes are not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Continental US only. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. This Twitter party is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc.
Valid online only at www.zoya.com NOW - 07/06/14 (11:59pm EST). Shipping & Processing Fee of $12 applies. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Continental US only. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase - code cannot be reinstated for canceled orders. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it. Limit 1 promotional order per account. Consumer accounts ONLY. Excludes all nail treatments. - See more at: http://blog.zoya.com/Moment/Celebrate+Color+Freedom+NOW+Fourth+of+July+Promotion!/?Moment=1883 #sthash .rty0uBSJ.dpuf