First off, on behalf of blogger, Hello Glossy - you're welcome. This is by far the easiest marble mani we have ever seen and we just HAD to pass it along. There is no mess with dropping polish into water, all you need is a plastic baggie! Not only is this look easy and super cool looking...it was done using ALL Zoya Nail Polish shades! Zoya Nail Polish in Ali, Zoya Nail Polish in Monica, and Zoya Nail Polish in Purity made this mani completely stand out.
You can read the entire post and perfect your own marble mani!
Zoya Nail Polish has over 300 shades for you to get creative and play around with your own looks! What shades would you try to re-create the look with? Tell us below!
#zoyaali #zoyamonica #zoyapurity #marblemani #howto
Festive nails are happy nails! Here's an easy nail art look to make your fingertips stand out. With this chic St. Patrick's Day Nail Art, you don't have to worry about going over the top or taking too much time to get the look. Follow the steps below to get started.
Get the Look:
- Paint each of your nails with Zoya Nail Polish in Shawn.
- Once completely dry, tape off the section of your nails you want to keep as a cream finish.
- Paint a thin layer of Zoya Nail Polish in Apple over the base of Shawn.
- Let dry slightly and peel off tape.
- Top with Zoya Armor Top Coat to smooth out the lines, and you are all set!
#StPatricksDay #GreenNailPolish #ZoyaShawn #ZoyaApple #HowTo #NailArt